1. Affected person: registered visitor of the MVE – ENERGO, s. r. o.
2. Personal data controller: MVE – ENERGO, s. r. o., registered office: Priemyselná 1/4412, 031 01 Liptovský Mikuláš, ID No.: 36 806 544, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Žilina, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 19237/L. The processing of personal data obtained and provided is an essential part of the activity of the operator. Without the processing of personal data, the operator would not be able to provide its services to its clients as potential business partners to the required extent and quality. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
3. Recipient of personal data: MVE – ENERGO, s. r. o., registered office: Priemyselná 1/4412, 031 01 Liptovský Mikuláš, ID No.: 36 806 544, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Žilina, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 19237/L. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments and Additions to Certain Acts, the Operator is not obliged to designate a responsible person pursuant to Section 44 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments and Additions to Certain Acts. The controller of the site is responsible for the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereinafter referred to as GDPR). The data subject shall have the right, upon written request to the controller, to request information about his or her personal data that are subject to processing or the destruction or rectification of his or her personal data by the controller. The recipient of the personal data are the following processors: JUDr. PaedDr. Róbert Monsberger Kozák, attorney-at-law, registered office: Štúrova 17, 031 01 Liptovský Mikuláš, registered in the list of attorneys of the Slovak Bar Association under the serial number 6899, ID No.: 40 454 576, VAT ID No.: 1045458183, VAT ID No.: SK1045458183.
- for identification when visiting the operator’s website and when navigating its website;
- to analyse the use and performance of the Operator’s websites and services;
5. There is no transfer of personal data to a third country.
6. By ticking the check box, I express my consent as a data subject to the processing of my personal data in the scope of name, surname and e-mail address by the MVE – ENERGO, s. r. o. business company, Priemyselná 1/4412, 031 01 Liptovský Mikuláš, ID No.: 36 806 544, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Žilina, Section: Sro, File No.: 19237/L, as the operator, for the purpose of concluding a purchase contract or a contract for work. This consent shall also be deemed to be consent to the sending of electronic mail messages. I grant my consent for a period until revocation.
7. The data subject is obliged to provide true and up-to-date personal data.
8. The person concerned has the right to:
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, object to processing, request from the controller access to personal data relating to the data subject, to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, as well as the right to data portability, upon written request from the controller require:
- confirm whether or not personal data about him or her is being processed;
- information on the processing of personal data in the information system in a generally comprehensible form, including the identification data of the controller and the processor (if established);
- the purpose of the processing of personal data;
- the list or scope of the personal data processed;
- an indication of the voluntariness or obligation to provide the personal data requested, the period of validity of the consent or a statement of which legal provision imposes the obligation to provide the personal data;
- third parties, if personal data is to be disclosed to them;
- the range of recipients to whom the personal data are to be disclosed;
- the form of disclosure of personal data, if personal data are to be disclosed;
- third countries if a transfer of personal data is to take place to those countries;
- in a generally intelligible form, precise information about the source from which the controller obtained his or her personal data for processing;
- a list, in a generally comprehensible form, of the personal data subject to processing;
- the rectification or destruction of inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal data subject to processing;
- the destruction of its personal data for which the purpose of processing has ended;
- if official documents containing personal data are the subject of the processing, to request their return;
- the destruction of his or her personal data subject to processing where there has been a breach of the law;
- blocking her personal data due to withdrawal of consent before the expiry of its validity period, if the controller processes personal data on the basis of her consent.
9. The aforementioned request or information about the leakage of personal data or other serious facts concerning the processing of personal data by the controller may be addressed to the controller at the above postal address or at the following telephone number: : 00421 918 473 313 resp. at the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The data subject shall have the right to have the controller confirm to him or her whether he or she processes personal data concerning him or her.
11. Upon written request, the data subject shall have the right to object to the controller to the processing of his or her personal data which he or she believes is or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without his or her consent and to request their destruction.
12. The data subject has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, located at Bratislava 27, Hraničná 12, 820 07, tel. headquarters +421 2 3231 3214, www: Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic (gov.sk), in particular in the event that the controller does not comply with a request for an explanation or elimination of a situation arising from the processing of personal data that is contrary to the applicable legal regulation in the area of processing and protection of personal data.